Kapatid Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kapatid Ragnarok Online

Ragnarok Private Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Donate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Donate Empty How To Donate Mon May 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Kapatid

Kapatid
Admin

How To Donate Wbroqo10
Instructions on how to donate using Money Transfer (Convert to Philippine Peso)
1. Go to the nearest Western Union branch in your location. It is usually near on grocery stores, banks or post office.

2. Tell the clerk you want to send money by "Money Transfer" then you will be given a form to fill-up.

3. Make sure to bring a Valid-ID for proof of identification if ever asked. If less than 18 yrs. old, just bring someone that is over 18 yrs. old and has a Valid-ID.

4. Put in your Name, Address, Amount and Send the money to:

Receiver's Name: Kapatid
Receiver's Location: F Ocampo Las piƱas City
Relation to Receiver: Friend

5. Give to the clerk your filled-up form and the money. The clerk will validate and sign the form. It will give you a Computer Printout Receipt. Get it and send to my email the details below or add me in my official yahoo messenger account (werty1011@yahoo.com):

Email Subject: Western Union Donation
Money Transfer Control Number:
Account Username:
Amount Sent:
Scanned/Taken Picture of the Printout Receipt
Your Real Full Name:
Location on Where you send the Money:

6. I will process your donation as soon as I received your email or message with all the required details. Kindly give us some time to process your in-game rewards after verifying your money transfer.

7. After verifying your money transfer, just talk to admin to get your Donation Coins.

If you have any questions you would like to ask, feel free to add my yahoo messenger account (kapatidro@yahoo.com). You may also send an email to that account if you don't feel like adding me in your messenger.

https://yourro-gaming.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum